Beats4tracks.com, Your Source for Buying and Selling Rap Beats Online

Forum  » topics
"Suggestions ?"

SuicideStudios
06/20/11 01:32:35
Gold Seller
623 Beats Sold!
Suggestions ?
ARTIST PROFILES SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPLOAD SOME(3-5 TRAX) OF THEIR MUSIC FOR FREE!!!
I THINK THIS WILL BE A GREAT WAY TO ATTRACT MORE NEW ARTISTS TOO!

G14
07/21/11 05:35:49
Gold Seller
122 Beats Sold!
Re: Suggestions ?
I BEEN SELLIN BEATS ON DIS SITE FOR A MIN AND STILL HAVENT RECIEVE AN PAYOUT YET
HOW DO SUPPOSE TO RECIEVE AN PAYOUT WHERE MY MONEY AT

admin
07/22/11 23:24:09
Forum Admin
Hi G14 Tracks,

I sent you a message regarding this and I already posted it in this thread but if anyone else is wondering, producer earnings are sent out at the end of every month. You can add your payout email address in the user control panel.

Producer info > Modify Producer > Payout Email Address

Hope this helps!

- Admin
Beats4tracks.com

mr.mac214texas
04/10/12 08:43:39
Artist
I just bought exclusive rights to 5 beats and 3 of them were too short to fit three 16 bar verses, one wasn't even two minutes long and I payed $30.00 bucks for it. I can't use these on my album. I 'm feeling cheated. How can we fix these problems?

moneyrollbeats
07/18/12 20:01:25
Gold Seller
3 Beats!
YOU SHOULD GET RID OF THE UPLOAD MEGABYTE LIMIT ALTHOUGH A FREE ACCOUNT CAN UPLOAD UP TO 5 BEATS IF YOU HAVE HIGH QUALITY MP3 YOU WILL ONLY GET ABOUT 3 UP...

Stack
07/24/12 14:13:39
Platinum Seller
474 Beats Sold!
Good morning Mr. Mac!
Holla at the producer you purchased to track from they may rearrange it for you. I usually throw that option in for my customers because sometimes the arrangement doesn't match the bar lengths.

admin
07/26/12 15:21:31
Forum Admin
Hi,

If anyone else is wondering, when you purchase a beat on Beats4tracks.com and the producer has not followed the guidelines specified in the terms of service (such as the length of the beat), a refund may be provided or a longer version of the beat may be sent.

Any problems resulting from purchases are dealt with on a case by case basis. It is of the highest priority to make sure that no one feels like they are being cheated.

If you are a producer and you feel that you do not have enough space due to the upload limit (because of the quality/size of the beat files), please keep in mind that the preview files are automatically stopped at 1:30. Therefore, you could use two seperate files, just cut your preview files short prior to uploading if extra space is required.

In regards to the structure of the beats (bar length, amount of verses etc.), I hope everyone understands that it would not be realistic to control something like this.

Hope this helps!

- Admin
Beats4tracks.com

reesed
08/01/12 17:55:01
Gold Seller
7 Beats Sold!
My producer name is Reese(got 7 beats sold) I just purchased 2 weeks of profile ad time. Didn't know if you knew or not so im posting on this forum.

Yoboy
08/08/12 04:59:49
Gold Seller
218 Beats Sold!
If it helps, The system that beats4tracks have is fair and reasonable. This was actually my first site I ever sold beats on. As you see I have over 200 sold beats, and havent been online in Mooonnnthhsss lol. But If your having problems just hit the admins up.

Customer service was always cool to me and I dont believe it has changed. Most of the time it's the lil producers tryna make a quick hustle and cant even structure a beat properly.

watch out for those and ask about a beat before you buy. Always always hit up the producer before you buy to make sure your putting your money into the right place.

This has always been a great site to sell beats on and let's keep it that way.

-LoveLe'Musiq

hariss
10/31/12 16:10:27
Gold Seller
292 Beats Sold!
I cant upload beats!

supastarbeats
11/01/12 13:43:56
Gold Seller
1 Beat Sold!
I cant upload any beat! Where is admin? Fix this problem!

hariss
11/01/12 13:45:11
Gold Seller
292 Beats Sold!
I cant upload any beat! Where is admin? Fix this problem!

« Previous
 / 6
Next »

» you must be logged in to post an entry

Featured Producers
SQARF
SQARF
Gold Seller
1 Beat Sold!
Taff beats
Taff beats
Gold Seller